Simple, Radically Transparent, All-in pricing.
You are probably fed up with the layers of opaque fees that most investment management services charge, and so are we. So, we’re going to try and keep this super-simple. Our annual management fee of .50% probably covers everything you expect it to cover, and then some.
Here’s what our fee covers
- Our Asset Management Fees
- Trading Commissions, regardless of how often you trade
- Any other broker/custodian transaction fees such as ticket charges, settlement charges, regardless of how often you trade
- Account platform fees, regardless of how many different accounts you choose to open with us
- Bank/ACH/Incoming Wire transfers (watch out though: your bank may charge you, but that’s between you and them!)
- All broker/custodian statement fees, as long as you are ok with electronic statements. Our custodian will charge you for paper statements and we’ll pass that cost on to you with no additional mark up or service fees
Here’s what our fee does not cover
Our management fees do not cover any charges levied by your bank (like wire transfers, ACH or other electronic transfer fees or check fees). It also does not cover fees levied by our custodian or broker for services such as physical mailing of statements or other notices, account closure fees, wire-out or ACAT-out fees. Finally, it does not cover taxes or fees levied by the SEC or FINRA or other governmental or quasi-governmental agencies. In the event that any of these fees are levied by our custodian on your account, we will pass them on to you. We do not mark up their charges and we do not charge you any additional service fees.